Biological Safety Cabinet

Our Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets are designed to provide protection for personnel, samples, and experiments. Biosafety cabinets ensure a controlled and sterile environment, making them essential for research, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare applications.

Key Features:

  • Performance: Our Biological Safety Cabinets are certified for safety and performance in accordance with NSF.
  • HEPA Filtration: High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters scours 70% of the incoming room air to protect the products, while the remaining 30% of the exhausted air is filtered by a second HEPA filter.
  • Ergonomic Design: The user interface combines ergonomics, safety and aesthetics with a 10° angled window design that reduces operator head and elbow discomfort, as well as eye strain and fatigue.

Our biological safety cabinets are available in 4 standard sizes. The slim profile hood design is the thinnest on the market and allows multiple laboratory configurations. Units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation, and filter maintenance are straightforward. Contact our sales team today for additional information.